WACADA has several great opportunities for members in relation to social media. The WACADA Facebook page is found here, https://www.facebook.com/wacada/?ref=bookmarks. Make sure to “like” the page so you can stay up to date on WACADA news. Here are some of the posts you can see on the Facebook page:
- #FeatureFriday allows members to get to know each other and form relationships. You can nominate yourself or others to be featured each week.
- The board posts relevant articles that generate dialogue throughout the association. Our goal is to create a way for advising professionals to have educated discussions with each other.
- Motivational posts are also something to look forward to.
- There is an area that allows members to post about job opportunities at their campuses as well.
- Updates on events that are happening through WACADA and related to advising.
WACADA also has a twitter page, https://twitter.com/WACADAWisconsin. This posts similar content, including Blake’s favorite, memes.
Of course, WACADA has the blog as well.
If you ever have something you want to share, please email Kelsi Meyer at email@example.com.