We look forward to seeing you at future events!
Who We Are
Members of WACADA include academic advisors, faculty, administrators, students, and others in academic and student services concerned with the intellectual, personal, and vocational/career needs of students. Membership is good for a one-year term and runs from July 1st to June 30th each year.
Benefits of Being A Member
- Grant opportunities
- Professional awards program
- Student scholarships
- Networking and sharing of professional resources
- Opportunities for professional development and leadership
- Conference mailings
- Voter participation privileges
- Inclusion in the annual WACADA membership directory
- Affiliation with a professional state organization
- Affiliation with a professional national organization (NACADA)
- Updates on organizational activities
Eligible individuals become members in good standing upon payment of annual membership dues. Interested individuals can become a WACADA member by:
- registering for the annual fall conference at a cost of $70.00* (academic advisors, administrators, and faculty) or $30.00* (retirees and students), which includes the membership fee, OR
- registering for membership only for a cost of $15.00 (academic advisors, administrators, and faculty) or $8.00 (retirees and students) without attending the conference. Membership demonstrates your personal support of the statewide efforts to strengthen the profession of academic advising.
NOTE: Annual conference registration begins on June 1, and registration for the conference with membership will be applied to the following membership year if completed June 1 or after.
Please make checks payable to “WACADA” and send all membership and/or conference fees to the WACADA treasurer:
St. Norbert College
100 Grant Street
De Pere, WI 54115
You also have the option of paying your conference and/or membership fee through PayPal (must log in to do so) or over the phone with a credit card by calling Jeff Ritter at 920-336-7079.
*NOTE: Rates are subject to change based on conference fee.